John Deere Tractors Manufactured Across the World
Since entering the tractor business in 1918, John Deere has continued to manufacture these machines around the world. It is important to note that not all locations produce the same models, with options including articulated 4WD tractors, row-crop tractors, specialty tractors, track tractors, utility tractors, compact utility tractors, and sub-compact tractors. Additionally, John Deere tractors are not just manufactured for agriculture but carry over into other industries, as well, including lawn and grounds care.
Considering the massive operation the company is running, it is no surprise that in addition to having factories within the United States, John Deere also has factories in several other countries around the world to serve the needs of the international market, especially when it comes to tractors.
John Deere Tractors Made in the USA
Below is a list of factories that produce American-made John Deere tractors:
- Augusta, Georgia, United States: Compact utility and utility tractors
- Waterloo, Iowa, United States: Ag tractors
- Greeneville, Tennessee, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
- Horicon, Wisconsin, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
John Deere Tractors Made Outside of the USA
Below is a list of factories outside of the United States that also manufacture John Deere tractors:
- Rosario, Argentina: Ag tractors
- Montenegro, Brazil: Ag tractors
- Harbin, China: Ag tractors
- Ningbo, China: Ag tractors
- Tianjin, China: Ag tractors
- Mannheim, Germany: Ag tractors
- Dewas, India: Ag tractors
- Pune, India: Ag tractors
- Saltillo, Mexico: Ag tractors
- Moscow/Domodedovo, Russia: Ag tractors
For more information about tractor models across industries, contact your local John Deere dealer.